Friday, December 2, 2011

Muppets movie review

Recently I saw The Muppets Movie and was emensly impressed with its construction. It was as wonderful as all of their previous films and I could not stop laughing throughout the film. I'm am fairly sure everyone in the theatre was grumbling about my continued hysterical glee at the sight of my favorite characters on screen once again. The movie has some cheesy sequences that are expected from the Muppets movies, but the clever writing takes over for the rest of the film as well as the numerous appearances of celebrities from previous and recent generations. The film is written with just as much fun and humor as any of the old episodes that preceded it. This is an all around FABULOUS movie, I can't wait to see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment