Friday, October 2, 2009

Why it Matters

Taking this "math study hall" has improved my math skills tremendously. In taking this class I have seen noticeable improvement in my Algebra II class because we go over the lessons people have learned in their previous Algebra classes. I took Algebra my 8th grade year and it has now been two whole years since I used algebra and since I don't retain information very well going over what I already learned is really improving my math skills.
This program is like a reassurance when a student have questions about different formulas or how to go through the steps of a problem the student can ask a college educated math instructor right then instead of asking their regular teachers during a lesson or staying after school for long hours. Having a TAKS program like this prepares students and helps them improve their skills during school time so they have more time to have a life after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment